Transas Navi-Sailor 4000 ECDIS Multifunction Display
Navi-Sailor 4000 ECDIS Multifunction Display is a flexible and redundant solution providing the mariner with a convenient task-oriented environment. Every Transas
MFD workstation (WS) can be equipped with a standard set of software such as ECDIS, Radar, Conning, Chart Assistant utility and SPOS weather module giving the mariner the ability to switch between applications at the touch of a button. All aforementioned applications are running simultaneously as part of the Multifunction Display.
Safe Navigation and Easy Operation
Provides all the information you need, via the user-friendly and intuitive menu system.
Information System and Decision Support
A continual flow of information for presentation of the crucial and most needed navigational information and objects.
Choice and Customization
New and practical options enable system customization, including multiple operation modes with charts in up to 7 different formats.
Connects all available onboard navigation data sensors and systems, such as: two positioning systems, gyro, log, two ARPAs, AIS, echo sounder, autopilot, navtex and more. Planning and Forecasting Includes powerful tools for passage planning, weather routing and calculation, and environmental tide and current databases. Weather forecasts, with the optional SPOS weather and route planning tool, are integrated with NS 4000.
Direct effects on fuel consumption, voyage times & work time.
- Navigator-friendly environment for One Man Bridge operation reduces workload and stress
- Clear and consistent man-machine interface for intuitive and convenient operation
- Enhanced functional integration of navigational data
- System redundancy: all functions of ECDIS, Radar and Conning can be available on all
- Palettes synchronization in all 3 applications
- Sensor redundancy and double network ensures data integrity and reliability for network configuration
- Intelligent and efficient alarm management
- Simultaneous Loaded Route monitoring in ECDIS, Radar & Conning
- ECDIS Master Station status changeover to any MFD station
- Simultaneous network operation of two Radar Integrator Board (RIB-2) cards is possible, one for each workstation
- Distribution of radar pictures from all available radars within MFD network
- Chart correction, route and user database synchronization at all workstations and applications
- Order charts, charts corrections and weather forecasts online via ship communication station protected by CISCO firewall
Navi-Sailor 4000 ECDIS is the most advanced and the easiest to operate Electronic Chart Display and Information System. Having evolved from the first ECDIS in the world in 1999 to hold a type-approval certificate, it is capable of meeting the demands and requirements of the professional navigator.
Transas Chart Radar is not only capable of displaying a radar picture, but also performs a number of additional functions. Compliant with IMO and IEC standards, Navi-Radar performs all the functions of radar, ARPA and can underlay electronic charts and AIS targets on a radar picture.
Navi-Conning system considerably simplifies the work of watch officers by providing valid information on the operation of ship systems. With Transas Navi-Conning system it is possible to order tailor-made screen layouts for the users with the developed parameter indicators not included in the set of indicators provided on the base screen views (for example, specially developed screens according to NAUT-OSV standard, DNV). The system provides the navigator with the navigational sensors’ and maneuvering information