GMDSS Simulators (TGS)
TGS 5000: cutting edge GMDSS simulator
The Transas GMDSS Simulator TGS 5000 is designed for:
- Training and examining ship specialists who receive a General Operator Certificate (GOC) or Restricted Operator Certificate (ROC)
- Training in Search and Rescue (SAR) operations
- VTS operator training
Precise simulation of real GMDSS equipment
- Simulation of full set of SAILOR 5000 equipment – NEW!
- It is possible to use three different types of GMDSS radio equipment, manufactured by S. P. Radio/Thrane&Thrane: SAILOR Compact 2000, SAILOR System 4000 and SAILOR 5000. In addition, the VHF&DSC FURUNO FM-8800S is included
- Jotron AIS SART as per IMO Resolution MSC. 256 (84) as an alternative to 9 GHz SART (from January 1st 2010). – NEW!
- Each trainee workplace can be supplemented with a Transas compact console including the real control panels of SAILOR Program 4000 units
Sailor 5000 console
MF/HF DSC SAILOR CU5100
SAILOR Inmarsat mini-C SES TT3000E